Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Oil on Paper Sun Catchers

Four kids....One project!! Wow!

Is it me, or do these days seem to be extra extra long??? 4 kids saying "I'm bored" is enough to make the sanest Mother crazy.... and I'm far from sane as it is! My special 'me time' is spent searching the blogs and Pinterst for any ideas to keep these guys busy so I can get a little work done....and breath. I found this post on Meaningful Mama (I just love that blog name!) and gave it a go with my brood. 3-13 year olds working on the same project...YES! That's like finding gold in my house.

Follow this link to a great tutorial and enjoy:)  MeaningfulMama.comhttp://www.meaningfulmama.com/2013/05/oil-suncatchers.html






I don't have a great picture of them all done.....we ended up spilling oil on some...hey, it happens..... This one is from the tutorial.  So pretty:)




And because I love my dogs..... Cricket before and after her summer grooming....same dog..I swear.


and that's my 5'8" soon to be 14 year old baby!!! How does this happen?????
 


No comments:

Post a Comment