Thursday, December 2, 2010

Busy December

I won't post any more complaints about snow...just to save time. You can just picture me crying. I want to do this Christmas season right for the kids. I hung the Snowman calendar up on the wall on time and we decorated the tree on December 1st. We are riding the Polar Express this weekend and we are off to a good start.

This is not the time to diet and we have cookies planned a few times a week...I know, what a bad mother that must make me:( I did try Pumpkin Cookies with dark chocolate chips. That went over with the girls but it was my husband that just said "interesting" and didn't eat them. Pumpkin is a Superfood so I do try to incorporate it as much as I can. My boys love the Pumpkin bread with brown sugar but my husband is the one who is harder to get healthy food into. I can't very well tell him that he can't leave the table if he doesn't eat his carrots. I wish I could. All I can do with him is be glad he takes the supplements and tea with me at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment