Thursday, March 29, 2012

Fingerprint Pussy Willows






















I got my Family Fun magazine the other day and fell in love with this project because it let all of us join in. Draw the branches with brown marker and we used light brown paint on a paper plate to dip our finger tips into. The magazine used an ink pad for black pussy willows and that was nice too. My older boys even enjoyed this..maybe because it led to a brown fingerprint on each others faces....boys!

Once the paint was dry we went in with the same marker and put little "stems" for each of the pussy willows to attach it to the branch. I have this hanging on my kitchen wall and I love it. My 3 year old wanted to add the rain. My kitchen is painted "silly old bluebird" blue and the blue rain drops are so pretty. I think she has the artists eye:)

No comments:

Post a Comment